Thursday 24 December 2015

Merry Xmas for 2015

 


Running late, having been preparing Brussels Sprouts and having a bath amongst other things like last minute shopping for Port, a nice bottle of red wine for tonight, and ingredients for stuffing the goose tomorrow.  Alas, alack still no progress on the painting things front but my excuse is I've been busy, and not just with Xmas stuff, but with work that must come first.

Still, next year there's hope for new start, and awakening of painting if you like, and yes I've seen Star Wars: The Force Awakens.  No spoilers from me.  My review: unless you're a miserable old grognard I imagine you'll enjoy it.

So have a good one and as always thank you for reading the blog.
  

12 comments:

  1. Watch Star Wars on Tuesday and I totally agree
    Most Merry Xmas to you and yours Ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The online reviews say that it's also better the second time you see it too, which if true, is a good sign. I hope you have a good one too.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Just finished opening out presents and I'm now listening to Star Wars: The Force Awakens OST – I'm such a nerd.

      Delete